Easy Steps: Setting up Gemini wallet
- Go to your Brave Browser rewards page brave://rewards/
- If you have not yet installed Brave browser, please refer to this article about brave browser rewards
- Click on 'Link Rewards to Gemini' on the right side of your screen.
- Select the black 'Get Started' button.
- Create an account by entering your personal details and submit.
- You will receive a 7 digit code via sms in order to continue.
- For verification purposes, you will now need to submit a picture of the front and back of your Identity card.
- You can now sign in and your wallet is setup!
What is Gemini Wallet?
Gemini Wallet is a secure way of storing your assets, known as "cold storage" meaning it holds cryptocurrency tokens offline. It is usually disconnected from the internet making it difficult to hack into. Each time you access your Gemini wallet you will be sent a unique code directly to your mobile device, this adds an additional layer of security.